Shadowrun: Chummers In Low Places
[The following house rules are still in a play-testing stage. Changes are very much possible]
- Dual-Natured: Always see on the Astral plane. Allows for assensing the auras of living beings with the Survey skill.
- Immunity to aging.
- Immunity to nearly all mundane pathogens, toxins, drug effects, and poisons.
- Astral combat: Can perform melee combat on the astral plane with the Close Combat skill.
- Gain two more boxes to your Edge tracker.
- Enhanced hearing. Enhanced smell. Thermographic vision.
- Veteran: may purchase up to six Special Abilities from other classes.
- Regeneration: Each feeding heals all physical injuries by one level of harm. This is the only way vampires can heal.
- Severe allergy to ultraviolet-A rays (sunlight).
- Severe allergy to wood.
- Food causes extreme sickness within an hour of ingesting. Alcohol causes extreme sickness within 15 minutes.
- Hunted: gain +1 heat whenever someone outside the Crew learns that you're a vampire.
- Loss of buoyancy in water and other liquids.
- Acquire four flaws. If you suffer a fifth flaw or a level four harm, become incapacitated until you feed enough to recover.
- Slow Learner: gain two more boxes to all XP tracks.
- Vampiric Aura: those with the ability to see on the Astral Plane can recognize that you're a vampire.
- Holy spiritbane objects may be used to repulse vampires.
New Special Abilities available to purchase
- Awakened Powers: Allows the purchasing any Adept powers or Vampire powers.
- Terrible Power: Spend 1 Edge to perform a feat of superhuman speed or strength. This factors into effect.
- Dark Talent: Choose Body, Logic, or Presence. Your max rating for actions under that attribute becomes five. Add one dot to the resistance rating of that attribute.
- Sinister Guile: During downtime, choose one: gain an additional downtime activity, or take a +1d to all downtime activity rolls.
- Mist Form: May convert physical body into a gaseous form. Can be maintained for up to an hour.
- Masking: Disguise your vampiric aura. Only those with highly trained Assensing abilities can see through your Mask.